Sunday, February 19, 2006

Good night!




Ava slept in her crib the past 2 nights! Friday night was kind of rough, but last night was great. I like Friday and Saturday nights because Brent is home and I kinda get those 2 nights "off." During the week I get up with her since he has to work, but Friday night I get to catch up on my sleep. Last night Brent and I got to sleep in the same bed at the same time for the first time since Ava was born! She must've just been really tired because she was sleeping a lot yesterday. She had been napping and at 10pm I woke her up to give her her bottle, and she was falling asleep in my arms after. I set her in her crib and she did not make a sound, just went right to sleep. She woke up twice during the night, at 1am and 4am for more food, but that was it.

Today she has been really fussy, not much is making her happy. I started giving her gas drops because sometimes it seems like that might be bothering her. How do you know when you need to change formulas? I have been using the formula that the hospital uses and I didn't want to change. I don't think she has a problem with it, but how do I know if that is what is making her fussy? Sometimes she is perfectly content, other times she is screaming her head off for what seems like no reason. Isn't that normal?

No comments: