Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First Post


Hi! I decided to start this blog as a way for family & friends to keep up with Ava as she grows. I hope you'll check it often. I hope to update with pictures/posts at least once a week, although with a new baby that might be easier said than done.

Ava is just over 3 weeks old now, and we have already seen some changes in her. She is trying to hold her head up more, and you can tell her eyes are focusing on more things. She really looks at us now. The bump on her head has gone away and so has her jaundice. She loves to eat, be held, and look at her teddy bear mobile. She hates her bassinet and doesn't really like to sleep, so she has been keeping us busy. Her favorite game is to pretend to fall asleep in my arms, and then as soon as I put her down she wakes up and fusses. That is fun for everyone.

Please check back often, and feel free to comment. At this point, I welcome advice. How do I get this child to sleep in her bassinet, and is she too young to let her "cry it out?"

No comments: