Saturday, July 01, 2006

No time like the present...

Seriously, I want to update this blog all the time, I love doing it, I just can never seem to find the time (and/or motivation) to do it. It seems like I am running around doing something all the time. If I'm not with Ava then I'm at work, and when I'm home with Ava, Brent is at work or school. I love that friends and family are actually reading this thing, that they care enough about Ava to want to see her pictures and read what is going on with her. And I want to be able to write about her all the time, so I am going to try to find some more time. One problem is that Ava does not like to nap in her crib during they day, she prefers my bed, and since the computer is in our bedroom, I can't do anything in there while she's sleeping. There goes my free time.
So, with that being said, I have to go get ready for a work thing I have to be at until 10pm tonight. I am going to probably post some pics and stuff when I get home. Please keep checking in on us!

No comments: