Friday, June 16, 2006

Swimming!

Today after work we went swimming over at Brent's parent's house, and we put Ava in the pool too! I think she kinda liked it! At least she didn't cry. Brent's mom dipped Ava's feet in the pool a while back and she didn't like it. Today I just brought her right in with me. I figured that would be better than putting her in little by little. She was so cool about it, she didn't make a peep. We only had her on for about 10 minutes and then I figured we'd better get her out before the chlorine dried out her skin too much. She was just the cutest. We had her in the pool naked today but I'm sure before Summer is over we will buy her a little swim suit. The hard part will be getting it on her.

Here are some pictures but please ignore us and just look at Ava. We look a mess:






I am going to bed now. I haven't had a good night's sleep all week. I miss sleep!

No comments: