Monday, May 26, 2008

Number 2

Potty training is horrible. The End.

Day 1: 6 accidents, 4 of them before noon.

Day 2: 3 accidents. One of them she stopped herself and continued on the potty. One of them she was outside and very distracted.

Day 3: No accidents as of yet (4:00pm)AND she pooped on the potty chair - all by herself! I was in the shower, and after a couple of minutes she comes in and says "Mommy I peed." Oh great. Her panties weren't wet, so I was cautiously excited, thinking it was hopefully in the potty chair. After another minute she comes back in and says, "actually, it was poop." Now I am freaking, imagining the worst. I hurry up and get out and sure enough, number 1 & number 2 in the potty chair!! I was so excited as this was the first time she pooped on the potty all by herself. She had a "Code Brown" in her pants on day 1 & day 2, so I was feeling very discouraged. We just had to call Brent and Grandma to share the good news. And of course, she got 5 stickers and a dum dum.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That doesn't sound like fun! That's great that she went poop and pee in the potty! I hope you don't have anymore code browns!

I'm not looking forward to potty training!