Friday, May 23, 2008

Suprise!

So I suprised my best friend from high school by flying out to Utah for her birthday weekend. It was very hard to keep it a secret since February but well worth it. She had no idea and it was a most beautiful weekend. I hope we always remain the best of friends for our whole lives.

It was SO hard to be away from Ava. Being on the cruise and away from her for 2 days, and then going to SLC and not seeing her for 4 whole days made me nuts. I missed her like crazy and probably drove Brent crazy calling multiple times each day to talk to her. He sent me a video on my phone and if I figure out how to email it to myself I will post it. Needless to say I could not get enough of her.

This weekend we are potty-training hard-core. I figured it would be the best time since it is a 3 day weekend and she has no school for a couple of weeks. Tonight we went to Target and picked out 4 packs of big-girl undies. We got The Little Mermaid, Dora, Minnie Mouse and Hello Kitty. Brent has to work tomorrow and Monday so I am going to be on my own for most of this adventure. Wish me luck. I think I am going to need it.

The party was "Robots vs. Gangsters." Can you guess what we were?
















No comments: