Monday, June 02, 2008

Swimming


Ava started swim lessons this month at the Y. She's pretty good in the lessons but she really just loves being in the pool.

Potty training is really going well. Ava woke up this morning with a dry diaper and we don't put a diaper on her during naps anymore. So, only 1 diaper at night, and we will phase that out shortly. She really has taken to it. The first couple of days were ROUGH. But it was really worth it. She loves wearing big girl undies and in only a week she has made great progress. We have had more than 1 accident-free day.

Our room addition is now complete - finally! It took a little longer than expected, and Brent spent many a late night working on it, but it is worth it. It's beautiful, and I want it to be my room.


She had been sleeping right before her first lesson and I had to wake her up.


Blogger is being funny and won't let me move pictures around, and I am SO tired, so I will post more tommorow.

No comments: