Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hold your head up...





Ava loves tummy time, and she is getting so good at holding her body up. I put her on her belly for a little bit everyday. I think she's going to accomplish a roll-over pretty soon. She tries so hard at it.

Last night Brent and I went to his neice's birthday party and we had my parents come down to our house to babysit. It was the first time that we left Ava alone. Even though we were only going 5 minutes away, it was still a little hard. I knew it was time, though. My parents said she was really good while we were gone. We were only gone for a couple of hours but I missed her.

Tomorrow should be fun. By fun, I mean not fun at all. I have a doctor appointment in the morning for my 6 week post-partum check up, and I am bringing Ava with me. I am hoping it will go smoothly. Getting out of the house to be somehere on time is a hard thing. I have to make sure she eats right before we leave so that she's happy for a couple of hours. And I hope that we get in and out at the doctor's. I would feel better if someone was coming with me in case she starts throwing a fit, they could take her outside. Oh well, it should be interesting. I am debating about whether or not I want to stop in to my work too. I know they want to see her, but it would really suck if she threw a fit there.

No comments: