Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hi!

Just a quick post since it has been awhile. I don't have a lot of free time lately, due to reasons I won't get into. Ava is passed out on my bed right now. She is so funny. She will be so tired, her eyes will be droopy, she'll be falling asleep while she's eating, but she REFUSES to be put down for a nap. She will fall asleep while I'm feeding her, but as soon as I try to lay her down, her eyes pop wide open. She is an awesome baby at bed time though. She goes to bed so good, and she's been sleeping through the night this whole week. She goes to bed between 10 - 11pm, and doesn't wake up until 5:30 or 6am. That is pretty good for only 9 weeks old. She is making a lot of cute sounds too. She smiles a lot more, and you can see that she responds to things a lot better. She is learning to grab onto things like her pacifier, my clothes, my hair, etc. Fun times.



This is about as close to a smile as we can get a picture of. We have an older digital camera, and it takes a couple of seconds before it takes a picture. So by the time we get her to smile and take the picture, the smile is gone.



Please don't mind the demon eyes my child has in this picture, I don't know how to get rid of the red eye. My sister came down on Tuesday to hang out with me and Ava. I like it when that happens.

No comments: