Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 Weeks

I am feeling pretty good, although I feel kinda crappy about 50% of the day. As long as I eat constantly and keep my stomach full, I am okay. Ava knows she is having a little baby brother or baby sister, and she knows it is in Mommy's belly. Sometimes she wants to kiss it. We will find out the gender soon enough. I could probably go without finding out, but for Ava's sake we will find out so that we can prepare her for what is to come. I go to my first midwife appointment tommorrow afternoon, and it should be pretty uneventful. She might possibly be able to pick up the heartbeat, which would be really cool. I think with Ava we didn't hear the heartbeat until 13 weeks. Coincidentally, this baby has the same due date as Ava - January 18th. I swear we didn't plan that.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That is so cool about the due date!