Thursday, September 27, 2007



Ever try these? They are the best cookie ever. Don't look at the nutritional info, you won't like it. They are so chocolate-y you can only eat 2 at a time anyway.

Ava has been so bratty lately. She is having some major mood swings, and I don't quite understand them. Last week she was happy and really good. This week she is happy one minute and throwing a fit the next. She has started this phony crying thing that gets on my nerves so bad, and she drags it out too. Brent says she's just being a typical girl, but I am not sure. I am almost worried, because she seems so moody. She has a really runny nose so I'm thinking she has a minor cold and just doesn't feel good. I just hope it passes soon.

We got rained out of Bush Gardens last weekend, so we ended up back at the Florida Aquarium. Ava was great that day. She is usually great in general. When we go out to eat she is usually one of the best behaved kids there (knock on wood). She liked the aquarium, but we were a little over it since we had been there and to Mote Marine recently. We had a fun day with the cousins though.

No big plans this weekend, but hopefully we'll find something fun. I am typing in the dark since Brent went to bed, so I'd better sign off.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm glad she was better!