Friday, August 25, 2006

7 Months




I think she is cute all of the time, but she looks a little rough in these pictures. That is drool that soaked the front of her shirt, and her hair is kind of funny. She likes to stick her tongue out, and she can roll it too. I can't do that but her Dad can, so I guess that's where she got that from. As you can see from the second picture, she is able to get up on her hands and knees now. She doesn't do it very often or for very long, and she only really does it on the bed, but it's a start. A couple of times it looked like she was about to push herself back and sit up, but she didn't.
I think she might be starting to teeth because her nose has been running for the past couple of days. She doesn't have any other cold symptoms though. She has been drooling for months now but it has gotten worse lately.
September will be an exciting month for Ava, she will get to meet some members of the family she hasn't met before. The first ones will be my Dad and stepmom from New Jersey. They took a road-trip down to lovely Florida and will be visiting this week. We don't get to see them very often so this is exciting. The next visitor is my best friend Angie from Utah. This is also very exciting because we never see her! I hope we get to do lots of fun things with her while she's here.

This was taken on her last visit here, for my wedding.

Well, sorry if this post is short and choppy, I am so tired. I have been pretty stressed lately, some things are changing. Brent decided to leave his job and go back to his old job at the Ford dealership. He feels this is the best decision for him and for our little family. Also, today the insurance adjuster came out to look at our leak and our cabinets. He was here for all of 5 minutes and told me that we'd get his estimate soon. We are hoping to be able to replace the cabinets because I'm afraid mold is growing since they got soaked. I'm afraid it is going to be a really crappy estimate. That is what I hate about insurance companies; you pay and pay and pay and then when you need them, it's like pulling teeth to get any money from them. What the hell am I paying them for???

2 comments:

Angie said...

You're friend from Utah is HOT!!!

Angie said...

Your, not you're. I am an idiot and I just wanted to be funny.