Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Angelisa

The other day Ava told me that we have been saying her name wrong. She told me she wanted to change her name to Angelisa. I told her that she could when she turned 30.

Olivia said Mama today. And I know she meant it, and I know she was talking about me. I was so happy. It was after work, and I walked into the playroom. She saw me and started crawling over and while she was on her way she said mama and everyone heard it.

We went on a camping trip to Lion Country Safari last weekend, and it wasn't the best. Olivia didn't handle the change in routine very well. She didn't want to sleep. I was up with her at all hours of the night/morning. Very glad to be home.

2 comments:

icedgurl said...

HoLiDay bLoGwAlKiNg HeRe... ChEcK mY SiTe Too... SeAsOnS GrEeTiNgS tO EvErYoNe! :]

mike said...

Brilliant blog post. You have gained a brand-new fan. Pls keep them coming and I look forward to more of your interesting blog posts. I think it is definitely a good bet. You cannot go wrong with this.
painter phoenix