Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Observations

Here are some observations about my 2 year old:

She will sometimes do the exact opposite of what I want her to do.

She is the most loving kid I have ever seen. She gives me so many kisses, and randomly tells me how much she loves me throughout the day. She tells me that I'm her best friend, or that I'm "the best." She loves her family.

Much like my cat, she knows exactly where I am going to walk and manages to walk right in front of me and trip me up.

She is very shy around most strangers, but warms up quickly.

Her favorite thing to do is read or be read to. Her second favorite thing to do is dance and sing.

She is extremely verbal, and picks up on new words very quickly. She suprises me every day with something new she has learned.

Her idol is Lightning McQueen.

At 2 years old, she has a very good hold on right and wrong. She understands fairness. She apologizes easily when she does something wrong.

She is emotional, but not at all aggressive. If she gets hit or pushed by another kid, it hurts her feelings, but she rarely pushes back.

She loves Dum Dums and Hershey Kisses, and she responds very well to bribery.

Ava & her friend Leah at the Mexican Fiesta:


Scootering:

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She is so pretty! I can't believe how much older she looks!