Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Note to Ava

Ava, this is your mother. Your mood swings are killing me. When I say no, you say yes, and when I say yes...you know how it goes. You are two years old, and you are talking back to me, and being down-right sassy. It is driving me nuts. Seriously. Please stop talking back, and try to cooperate and listen to what I say. You cry a lot while we're at work, I think out of frustration. You want me all the time even when I have to work, and that makes it hard. You wake up from your naps and cry for me. You say "no" to Giuliana and Laura, and you are possessive of your toys. I know that they call them the "terrible two's," but I just never imagined we would go through it. I always thought you would skip that phase and grow into the sweet and cooperative little girl that I know you can be and at many times, you are.

So, let's just make it easy and get past this part. Deal? Otherwise, no baby brother or sister, because I don't think I could handle it.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow. I always read your blog to see what I have to look forward to. I"m not looking forward to that. So far I've read all your past entries and my Ava has pretty much done the same things so I know it is coming! I hope it gets better and soon because I know you were having baby fever!