Friday, November 23, 2007

Moments...

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a very nice day at Brent's brother & sister-in-law's. Florida Thanksgiving is interesting, because the weather is so warm. We ate Thanksgiving dinner out on the deck by the pool.

I need to start keeping a daily journal of the things Ava says lately. Everyday she says something that suprises me or makes me say "where did she learn that?"

Today she said "It's kinda hot" when we got in the truck.

She had her first real phone conversation today too. Normally as soon as I put a phone up to her she gets really quiet and won't talk. Today I was talking to Brent on my cell and she wanted it. I gave it to her and she chatted away. She was answering his questions, she told him she had fun with Grandma, said something about Grandpa, and told him we were going to the store. It lasted a couple of minutes, and when I took the phone back she wanted to talk again. It was so cute.

I can't remember all of the things she says, which is why I want to write them down. It's so nice to be able to ask her a question and have her respond in the correct way. I ask her if she's hungry, and she'll say "no." I ask her if she has a poopy diaper and she says "no."

Yesterday morning she was sitting on the couch hanging out with Daddy, and all of a sudden she said, "bye, I'm gonna go brush my teeth." And she went right in the bathroom.

She calls our cat "Wuwa" for Lula, and she tells her "kitty - get out of the way!" or "Stay inside, kitty."





Our Thanksgiving setting:

No comments: