Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tag! I'm it.

I've been tagged by Angie. This has nothing to do with Ava by the way.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Without being over-dramatic, I can honestly say that 1997 was the worst year of my life so far. I was getting ready to turn 19, and I was single. I was heart-broken over my disastrous relationship with Kevin, and was depressed and making bad decisions. I was still living at home but wasn't getting along with my parents at all. I was working at Kash n Karry, and not going to school. Not good!

What were you doing one year ago?

I was getting ready to turn 28, and enjoying being a new mom to my 4 month old baby Ava. I had just started working at the YMCA in their afterschool program and summer camp counselor.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:

1. Raisinets
2. carrots and ranch dressing
3. cheese and crackers
4. Chocolate chip granola bars
5. Chili's chips & salsa

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:

1. "Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla Ice
2. All the songs of Weezer's blue CD.
3. "Hold On" - Wilson Phillips
4. "Star Witness" - Neko Case
5. "Lucky One" - Alison Krauss

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:

1. Pay off all debt.
2. Hire a housekeeper!
3. Cut back my hours at work and spend more time with Ava having fun!
4. Buy a bigger (but still modest) house in FL, and a small summer home in NJ or Maine.
5. Travel
6. Go back to school for a master's (in what I don't know)

(I think that's 6 things)

Five Bad Habits:

1. Staying up way too late
2. Biting my nails
3. Not eating as well as I could
4. Being on the computer too much
5. Worrying too much

Five Things You Like Doing:

1. Spending time with Brent & Ava
2. Traveling
3. Watching a really good movie
4. Getting dressed up and going out to a nice dinner
5. Going to my usual websites and reading celebrity gossip

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

1. Fake nails
2. short shorts
3. T-back underwear
4. A tiny bathing suit
5. Stonewashed jeans

Five Favorite Toys:

1. Computer
2. Digital Camera
3. Ava's Magna Doodle
4. Ipod
5. Sirius Radio

No comments: