Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa Baby

I don't have much to write about tonight, we've just been doing the same old stuff. I did some Christmas shopping for Ava today. We are only buying her a few things since her birthday is next month so she'll be getting presents then too. Plus she really isn't going to know what's going on anyway. I think she's going to have a pretty good spread of presents at Christmas though. This Tuesday we are going to see Santa at the mall with Brent's parents and probably some friends of ours will bring their son too. I can't wait to see Ava's reaction to sitting on Santa's lap. It's hit or miss with her, she might be fine, she might freak, it all depends on her mood that day. For pictures sake I hope she lets us get at least one good one to make it worth waiting in what I'm sure will be a pretty long line. Also, she might get her ears pierced that night too. I am really on the fence about that. I know a lot of babies get their ears pierced and they are fine and they look really cute. However, I can't help but feel like it's a violation of her body, and maybe it should be her choice when she's older. I also don't want them to be uncomfortable to her when she's sleeping, since they are supposed to keep the earrings in for something like 3 months or they will close up. And why put her through unnecessary pain? I will probably do it, but I told my mom-in-law that she will have to sit with Ava when they do it, I will go for a walk.

In other news, I so don't want to go to work tomorrow.

No comments: