Monday, May 08, 2006

The Beach

It's late so I'm just going to post some pictures. Well, 10:30pm is pretty late for me now. The other day we took Ava to the beach for the first time. The only time I really enjoy the beach is at sunset. She seemed to like it, at least for a little while.
One bit of good news -I found out today that I got a job at the YMCA doing after school care and summer camp, so I am really excited about that. The hours are good, from 2pm - 6pm and it will be good experience for me. The pay sucks, but I get a free Y membership so I plan on working my fat butt off. Literally. I need to lose like 15 more pounds, at least.





A smile! Some people might have thought it was an urban legend, but she really does it all the time. Finally, proof!

No, she is not underwater in this picture. As you can see above, her shirt is white and the blanket is pink. I guess the lighting was just right.

No comments: