Monday, April 24, 2006

3 Months Old!

Ava turned 3 months old on Sunday, also my Dad's birthday. On Saturday, we had to make an unscheduled trip to the doctor's office. Let me just say that I LOVE Ava's doctor. They have a really nice office, walk-in hours every morning, they are open on Saturdays, and if I call in the morning with a problem they will get me in to see the doctor by the afternoon. Sweet! And the doctor is great with Ava. Anyway, she just had a little rash on her leg that wasn't going away and seemed like it was bothering her, so I took her in for some help. Just a little exczema, no big deal. She is now 13.6 lbs, almost doubled her birth weight.

Okay, tonight was a big night for us. We went out to dinner - all three of us! This is the first time we have gone out to dinner since Ava was born! And she was awesome! Can you tell I am excited?!?! First we went to Old Navy and bought her some cute shorts and T-shirts. I could go crazy in there, their stuff is so cute. I have to restrain myself. Then we went to dinner and she was the best baby. I just have to brag on her for a minute. She rarely ever cries, she sleeps through the night, she is so much fun. She's the best baby! Did I mention she's the cutest thing ever?? Well, she is, and now I'm done.

I am typing this in the dark since Brent is trying to sleep, and it is starting to hurt my eyes, so I'm just going to post some pics now. Gaze upon the wonder that is my daughter...


This her practicing her pose for a future Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar.


She is trying to roll over. She has done it twice so far. I missed the first one, but I saw her do it today. She was cracking us up when she was trying.


Yes, she is drooling in this picture but I like it anyway. She drools all the time, my shirts are always soaked.


The outfit next to her is what we brought her home from the hospital in. I was trying to show how big she's gotten since she was born, but it's kinda hard to tell.

No comments: