Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Shout it out

A while back, a friend of mine who also has a baby once mentioned how she'd had to treat four different baby outfits for poop stains. I had never had to do that for Ava - until now. I don't know if it is her, or her diapers, but we've had two incidents in two days. Brent had to deal with the first one while I was at work. It was all over her, her cute brand new Old Navy shorts, and her carseat. Then yesterday, while I had her at work and Brent just happened to stop in and see us, it happened again. All over her, all over another pair of brand new Old Navy shorts, and all over the exersaucer she was sitting in. I used to read a blog a long time ago about a radio DJ who had just had a baby, and she told the funniest poop story. And it's pretty similar to what I went through yesterday at work, although, I didn't find it funny at all while it was happening. Luckily Brent was there to help. I didn't have a change of clothes for her with me, so Brent took her home, changed her, brought her back to me, and then went to work.

No comments: